Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 11:23:56 -0800
From: Linda <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] Re: Teresa using arm site
I  have been pumping just a little over a year. Starting one week ago, I tried
my first arm site.
I personally use QuickSets 9mm and an inserter, so it was not hard. There was
actually no pain putting it in either. By the 3rd day, though, I am ready to
change it out because for some  reason, it gets sore. When I take it out, it
does not look inflamed or anything.
At least this is giving my abdomen area a break. Next I think I will use a
back site. I just need to make sure I can reach it to disconnect/reconnect for
Good luck,
Linda H.

favourite sites. Download it now at