Re: [IP] Pump Comparisons - Was: question for you omnipod users

I had talked with MM as well as Animas and when I decided to go with Animas I
had somebody from MM call me to ask what things I liked about the Animas that
made me choose it.  Obviously she was trying to rebut everything I liked to
get me to switch.  When I said about the smaller dosing she said that even the
smallest babies take more than .025 units basal rate.  I didn't bother to
explain to her that you could also adjust larger rates by that increment.  I'm
sure she still would've tried nudging me to change my mind.