Re: [IP] Question

Yup! It is a real scary time when it happens the first time. The first
time I had one, the site had become sore, so I made the decision to
change site. Put in the new one, primed it, made sure it was ok. Then
went back to deal with the sore site. Had my bandaid ready when I pulled
the canula out. Damn blood shot half way cross the room. My wife went
into a panic. Scheesh.....   Put pressure on it and it finally stopped
bleeding. Only thing I could figure was that when putting the Canula in,
I nicked a capillary and it kept leaking causing a pool of blood.

Frank