RE: [IP] Question

This is caused when you hit a capillary with your old cannula.  There is no
reason for concern unless there is an infection there.

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Barry
Sent: Friday, January 02, 2009 6:48 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Question

I have been pumping for about 5 weeks (MM722) and just had a new experience.

 I changed out my set and when I removed the old canular from my stomach,
blood
started squirting out?
Anyone had this problem?

Barry. (Atlanta)

 Diabetes is an Art, NOT a Science. You must master the control by skills
and
not by knowledge alone.

 This message was sent from a Blackberry Curve handheld device from
T-Mobile.
Please excuse any typos and brief answers.