Re: [IP] Question

For this reason and because I think that there is residual insulin in
the old set, I leave the old set in for a few hours.   It leaves time
for the residual insulin to be absorbed and it gives me time to get
home or in a place where a squirter will not damage my "Sunday Best".
 Not that I wear them things very often, you understand.....