Re: [IP] Cozmo waterproof??

> The SRP that Animas gave me on their pump was $6,999.
> The SRP that Smiths gave me was around $5,500.  This was before I
> even mentioned my insurance.  This is NOT the price negotiated by my
> insurance company but the SRP if you wanted to buy a new pump outright.

When I got my first pump, the ins. co. would pay for the pump only -- no
supplies or anything else. BUT, when it arrived I also got infusion sets and
reservoirs (1 yr's worth), batteries, as well as 1 week's hospital stay for
training. I'm wondering if the prices above include other than *just* the
pump?

Jan / Muskers T-1 11/50 http://tinyurl.com/hqsk2 -
http://tinyurl.com/z4j5f -
http://tinyurl.com/evolutionofpumps with world's youngest pumper