Re: [IP] cinnamon

But, what are the sugar levels after the couple of hours?

Liz from Michigan

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Camelford" <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Thursday, January 1, 2009 9:18:06 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: RE: [IP] cinnamon

Apple Cider with your cinnamon, and your numbers come down for a couple of
hours???

I have been drinking a mug of warm apple cider with cinnamon almost daily
for a couple of months now, and it seems to be lowering my blood sugars
slightly for a couple of hours.  I have no data, just an impression.  I know
I've read that cinnamon can be helpful for controlling blood sugars.  Has
anyone else noticed this?