From: Caraline McLeod <email @ redacted>
Subject: RE: [IP] Re question for omnipod users
To: email @ redacted
Date: Thursday, January 1, 2009, 10:49 PM

Tanya

Some time back I think people in the USA could get a dummy OmniPod to wear
around for a couple of days to see how it felt.  Perhaps if you get in touch
with the people who supply OmniPod in your country, they may give you a
loaner for a couple of days even if this dummy thing is not available any
more.  Another option is to ask your diabetes educator if she/he could put
you in touch with some OmniPod users in your area.  Mine did that for me
when I was considering my Cozmo, and not only did I get to talk to someone
who had been living with a Cozmo for months, but I also got to make a new
pumping friend who lives close to me.  :-)

Caraline
(in Australia)