Re: [IP] Cozmo waterproof??

Minimed does work with Medicaid here in CA. The SPIRIT was one they
would NOT cover out here. It's all on their stupid contracted
distributers.

I see some here have to pay OOP for test strips because their
insurance won't cover the brand they like.

Incredibal.

If my doc gives me an RX for a named strip, I get them. The METER,
however is another matter.