Re: [IP] Magnets in pump cases

I take the monitor off, take it out of the case, and put it in my pocket and
it still alarms. Weird.

I have traveled quite extensively with my cosmo.  I learned real quick
that my case set off the alarms, but the pump in my pocket did not.  So
I just put it in my pocket and I don't set off alarms anymore.

Beauty Product Reviews
Read unbiased beauty product reviews and join our product review team!