RE: [IP] Medco

Hi Denise,

 > I hate [Medco].  Why isn't shipping insulin
 > illegal??? It ought to be.

Why do you dislike Medco? I work for a company that requires us to
get all long-term (maintenance) meds via Medco, and in the now 3.5
years I have been getting my stuff from them, I have not had a
single problem.

Oh, and why ought shipping insulin to be illegal? I could not
possibly disagree more strongly with this opinion.

Cheers,
Felix.