[IP] Re: using the breasts

Hi Cheryll,
I don't use my breasts as sites because I am still nursing. However, I would
assume that any insertion would not go into the milk ducts (ouch! ouch!) but
would just go into fatty tissue. So I'd assume it would be fine for future
breastfeeding, though I wouldn't recommend it if your child likes to twiddle
on the breasts while nursing! That's why I avoided front of tummy sites for a
while - the fiddle factor.

T1 dxd April 05, minimed Nov 05, CGMS Nov 06