Re: [IP] Magnets in pump cases

When I first got my pump my CDE told me that when I go through security at the
airport that I should not allow them to wand my Cosmo because it would erase
the settings. My pump sets the alarm off at every airport I've been to except
LAX so I always have to go through the whole pat down. I am always tempted,
for convenience and speed, to just let them wand it, but I don't want to have
to reprogram the whole thing. Does anyone know the answer?

> Definitely a no-no with the Cosmo. It will wipe out all settings.

Visit sunny San Diego! Click now for great vacation packages!