Re: [IP] Fw: insulin to use

The best bet would have been to open one container the moment you got it
in the house to see if it froze.
Then you'd know.

That said, mine comes shipped in a sealed box.  Around that is air
bubble shipping material which is insulation.
Inside that is an insulation bag that contains both the insulin and a
coolant container.  After shipping, that
coolant gets pretty warm.  I'd be very surprised if it froze.  I
wouldn't hesitate to use it.

This  is definitely YMMV and is definitely only my humble opinion..  I
doubt very much if this will be a
popular assessment, but it's my 2c worth, for whatever it may be worth.