From: Robert~`~`~``~~ <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2008 4:03:02 PM
Subject: [IP] OmniPod no easy bolus

I called the makers of the OmniPod and wanted to know a few things.   The
representatives didn't know much.  They transferred me to a sales rep I
received the sales representatives voicemail and I left my name phone number
and never received a phone call back.  Anyway I was told by the representative
when I first call that there is no easy bolus or quick bolus.  I don't know if
I like this idea that means I would have to look at the PDM every time I
wanted to bolus.  I was also wondering  does the OmniPod have a suspended
feature on the PDM to stop  insulin delivery when needed or wanted to do so.
Also the PDM doesn't seem to me that it would be comfortable inside a pair of
pants pocket it seems to big.