[IP] Magnets in pump cases

Marlyle Wrote:
  I remember there was varying opinion of whether using a cell phone
case with a magnet closure would affect the pump. Did anyone ever
talk to the company and get an answer?

  My manual says no MRI or CAT scans but nothing about little
magnets. Yet I have somewhere in my mind magnets and pumps are a no-no.

Ricardo Responds:
I have had no problems with 2 years of using the Animas 1200 with a
cell phone case containing a magnet. I now use the Animas 2020 with a
different cell phone case which also contains a magnet and have had
no problems.