[IP] Medco

Gotta love it I live in the desert and it took twice to tell them to shove it.
I go to the CVS and get mine monthly which they will allow you to do because
it is perishable as well as my strips.  I use the Freestyle which would end up
costing me more if I used thier service since there is only 1 copay for both
items and with the mail order it costs more because it is not a preferred
My gripe was with them and UPS because UPS let my insulin and strips sit in
120 degree weather in a airline shipper in the open and when I called to ask
about them they said it got in late so they would bring it the next day.
Needless to say my insulin looked like milk watered down and since then I have
refused to mail order my strips or insulin.