Re: [IP] Medco

My mom actually works at Medco. I took the liberty of passing on what you
just told us and her head almost exploded. She also offered to intervene.
Her response was: "First of all, a customer service rep has no business
talking to a member about what medications can be skipped. Only pharmacists
can talk about that. Obviously that rep needs a lot of coaching. If you need
me to intervene, let me know"

Do you happen to remember who you spoke with in customer service? Feel free
to email me here or off list if you would like me to have her intervene and
help you out.