Re: [IP] What do you do when there is not enough insulin to fill the reservoir?

At 07:45 AM 1/31/2008, you wrote:
>>What do you do when there is not enough insulin to fill the reservoir
>>but you feel that it is too much to throw away?
>
>I, too, throw no insulin away. I always carry a partial vial and
>syringe in my purse. I don't pay attention to the expiration date.
>But I reuse my reservoirs 2-4 x until there is none left in it. That
>means I will be throwing away the 20u in the tubing at some point. YMMV
>
>Jan & Muskers- T-1 11/50 http://tinyurl.com/hqsk2  -
>http://tinyurl.com/z4j5f - http://tinyurl.com/er5c3 including
>evolution of pumps

Jan & Muskers,

Do you use the type of set that comes with 2 cannulas per every
reservoir and tubing?
If not, Don't you have a lot of supplies left over with no cannulas?

Up until I had asked the question, I had been throwing the rest away,
and then figured I should ask to see what everyone else is doing.

Thanks for all the great answers, Linda H.