Re: [IP] Medco

In a message dated 1/31/2008 3:31:11 P.M. Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

Does  anyone have any experience with the MEDCO drug plan.

I have been getting my insulin and other meds from Medco for about three
 years now and they have messed up only one time. It was delivered on one of the
hottest days this last summer and since I was not home, (and didn't get  home
till 10 at night) when it came it sat out in the hot sun.  Even though  it
was wrapped good and had the ice packs in the box it still got too warm for
 what I was comfortable using. I called them and they sent a replacement order
right away.  I never run too low on my insulin so I was not in danger  of
running out.
Liz from Michigan