RE: [IP] Medco

Hi Stephen,

 > Medco filled my insulin but just put it in
 > a padded envelop.

Medco works fine for me. I order my refills fairly early (Medco
will hold the order until three weeks before the refill is "due"),
and they always arrive quickly (UPS Next Day Air Saver --
overnight, delivered in the afternoon) and properly refrigerated.

The "padded envelope" the send me is made of expanding foam, and
the insulin inside is wrapped in two layers of bubble wrap. Did
you get yours in a regular padded envelope, as one would use to
send photos or whatever around?

What I don't understand is this:

 > I called on Wednesday and they told me they
 > would ship a replacement to arrive Tuesday AM.

As I mentioned above, Medco ships refrigerated meds overnight. You
may want to ask them what, if anything, they were thinking!

Sorry for the hassle you are having,