[IP] Magnets in pump cases

 I remember there was varying opinion of whether using a cell phone case with a
magnet closure would affect the pump. Did anyone ever talk to the company and
get an answer?

 My manual says no MRI or CAT scans but nothing about little magnets. Yet I have
somewhere in my mind magnets and pumps are a no-no.

LADA to Type 1, Humalog and Symlin