[IP] Medco

Does anyone have any experience with the MEDCO drug plan.  I was changed to
this but am having problems. They filled my insulin but just put it in a
padded envelop. It arrived frozen. I called on Wednesday and they told me
they would ship a replacement to arrive Tuesday AM. I told them I only had
enough to last until Wed AM. Tuesday nothing arrived and when I called I was
told that it would be here on Thursday. I explained that I would run out on
Wed am. The rep told me I should be able to skip a day. I tried to explain
that there are consequences (hospitalization, Death, etc). My endo then
called and he told me that I could come by (45 minutes each way to get a

I would like to know other people experience with MEDCO.