----- Original Message ----
From: Linda <email @ redacted>

Hi All,

What do you do when there is not enough insulin to fill the reservoir
but you feel that it is too much to throw away?

I was thinking about this and figured that the next time it happens,
I would just start a new insulin vial, add in some air using a
syringe and then finish the job.
That way I would be sucking the old one dry and not feel like I am wasting it.
Do any of you do something like this, or do you just throw it away?

Just curious.

Linda Hatch