[IP] Pump Accessories

Hi: I would think that any back up plan or additional supplies should
include an emergency preparedness kit.
This would include Lantus or Levemir,Novolog, Humalog or Apidra, an
additional BG meter and strips and ketone test strips, syringes and alcohol
swabs. As any resident of California or any other state for that matter
should know, an emergency preparedness kit, simply a Tupperware container
stored in the fridge should contain these items. I cannot encourage any
member strongly enough to ensure they have this kit available and ready to
go in an emergency situation.