Re: [IP] MM CGM Combined sensor/transmittr release date

At 09:59 PM 1/31/2007, you wrote:
>So if I pay the upgrade fee, and the sensor/transmitter has been
>combined, then that will be the only consumable?  And, if one chose
>to, they could use them for a few weeks to set basals and correction
>ratios, and repeat that periodically, rather than using it all the
>time?  I'm just thinking about affordable options because I'm in a
>tight financial situation as well.

Yes, you would still be able to use the X22 pump just as a pump if
you don't want to use the CGMS.  Not everyone who has the newest pump
uses the CGMS right now.  I'm guessing that combining the sensor &
transmitter is going to jack up the price, since each disposable unit
will need a battery.  But you should definitely be able to insert a
sensor only when you feel like it.

Type 1 dx 4/1987
Minimed Paradigm 715 5/2005