Re: [IP] MM CGM Combined sensor/transmittr release date

So if I pay the upgrade fee, and the sensor/transmitter has been
combined, then that will be the only consumable?  And, if one chose to,
they could use them for a few weeks to set basals and correction ratios,
and repeat that periodically, rather than using it all the time?  I'm
just thinking about affordable options because I'm in a tight financial
situation as well.

Antonio in LA,Age 40, Type 1 since 1993