Re: [IP] Test Strips

That's not what *she* said.  Someone said, "They *must* get a copay from
patients, if  there is one. :-( "  This is a wrong blanket statement
You are correct, that the provider if contracted to do so, must bill
patient for said copay or deductible.  They can, however, choose not to
follow through on the bill if it is unpaid if they so desire.

Best regards,

Antonio in LA,Age 40, Type 1 since 1993

*P.S. To avoid *any* confusion, I'm not snipping any of this thread.