Re: [IP] Test Strips

If you read the thread to the end, then you would know that what I was
referring to the *last* thing that was said, "They *must* get a copay
from patients, if  there is one. :-( "  *I* did not attribute this to
any one person.  I simply was trying to state that in my 24 years of
experience in the health care field (as a patient) and I have almost
*always* had the provider accept "insurance only", whatever that amount
was.  So, everyone's MMV.  Never say never and don't make blanket
statements about everyone.

Antonio in LA,Age 40, Type 1 since 1993