Re: [IP] The future of CGMS (what I think)

Frightening is what it is.
The CGMS companies would all make a lot more money (via volume of
customers) if they would lower rather than raise the price! $60 for 8 days
is outrageous (as is $35 for 3 days)
Just my 2cents.
Regarding the FDA.....why are they so perturbed if there have not been any
serious incidents from longer, off-label use? I've not heard of any, wonder
if anyone anywhere has had a problem with longer use.
DEB55 (whose sensors tend to last 15 days lately)