Re: [IP] How do I get a pump?

For my current pump I called Animas myself, they contacted my doc to get a
letter of medical necessity. I was called back in LESS THAN 15 MINUTES and
told my pump would be shipped that day. How's that for service?
Previous to that I had a MM 508---took them a couple of months after
getting the letter of necessity  to process the info and get insurance
approval.
If you go through your CDE, doc, or rep you are, at least in part, waiting
for them and then waiting for the pump company. If you call yourself you
skip that step.
DEB555 (always impatient about stuff like this)