Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 17:38:53 -0700
From: Allison <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] Anyone else dread changing their site?

Well, thankfully, on this forum, we can talk about anything related to
pumping, good or bad. I'm not going to lie and hide the hard truths.
Diabetes is a tough disease and there is nothing perfect about MDI or
pumping.

Unfortunately everyone on this list isn't as lucky as you are, to not
have a fear of needles, you shouldn't just discount people's fears as
"really only psychological."

- --
Allison
Mom to Tarek, 14 y.o., dx Type 1 11/98, Animas 1250, Novolog

Elaine N Dalager wrote:
No pain. Not to worry.  Pumpers should stop frightening those D's looking
for information about becoming a "pumper"!?  Fear of needles is really only
psychological - just like injecting into the stomach.  I had LESS discomfort
(a second at most) injecting into stomch than in my leg, arm or buttock!  I

Elaine
Previous MDI; Dx 36 years ago; MM522 since 11/30/06