Re: [IP] FW: basal adjustments

 I've been on the pump 2 months now...and my doctor has done all my adjustments.
He will have me write my BG for a couple of weeks and then fax it to his office.
Then the nurse will call me with any changes to my basal or carb ratios. I don't
feel comfortable in changing that stuff myself...at least not now and my doctor
doesn't encourage it. I'd love to hear from others who are changing their own
ratios themselves.