Re: [IP] going to lose my pump in May...

Hi Susan...
 can you keep your old insurance? Even if you have to pay for it.....it might be
beneficial in the long run. I guess you would have to weigh the cost of the
insurance vs. what you would be paying for your supplies. I know I kept my old
insurance upon leaving a job because it was a better insurance, but that was
years ago.
Katarina