[IP] RE: Food digests slower than insulin is active

My lunch and dinner always require a 50/50 split - lunch over 2 hours,
dinner over 3 hours. It's very consistent. Breakfast I require a normal or
superbolus. I figure that's just the way my body goes. I don't think it's
gastroparesis in my case, since it is totally consistent.

On another note, if you're eating more low-glycemic foods, that might be one
reason you're not going up as quickly.

Type 1 dxd April 05, pumping Nov 05

Your Space. Your Friends. Your Stories. Share your world with Windows Live
Spaces. http://discoverspaces.live.com/?loc=en-CA