Re: [IP] MM CGM Combined sensor/transmittr release date

At 02:01 PM 1/31/2007, you wrote:
>Was the release date on the combined sensor and transmitter from MM
>definitive, or was it speculation?  Either way, when is that
>SUPPOSED to happen?

My CDE just mentioned this when I saw her on Monday.  She said that
she saw the new sensor/transmitter combo and thought of me.  She was
urging me to think about using it.  She didn't say when it would be
out but said that there would be a big demand, and I should request
it right away, before it's out.

It sounds great, but right now I couldn't even afford the $xxx
($300?) dollars it would cost just to upgrade my pump to the 722
through the Pathway program.  And if insurance isn't going to cover
the sensors, then there's no use upgrading the pump because I
certainly can't afford to pay for them.

If I knew that my insurance would cover the consumables, I'd really
try to scrape up the money for the pump upgrade.  I know some people
have had luck getting them covered so maybe I'll check the mail
archives and read those messages again.

--
Liz
Type 1 dx 4/1987