Re: [IP] Test Strips

I have worked in the medical field in PA for a very long time.
And unless I have been totally misinformed.  A co-pay must be  requested, if
a physician is treating someone and says "only what the insurance  pays"  that
is considered a professional courtesy but the balance ie  co-pay, deductible
MUST still be billed legally.
After the third billing, it can be legally written off.
I absolutely agree with Jan H. a co-pay must be requested.