Re: [IP] News on my new pump

> Can you imagine the "YOU WERE WRONG" letter I am going to write Dr.
> "You're
> too fat for a pump".

Sometimes I just can't figure out what's wrong with doctors.  I think anyone
using insulin, type 1 or 2, who has the wherewithal to handle, should be
given the option of going on the pump.  I'm heard of only a few pumpers out
of thousands who don't think it's a better way to deal with diabetes.

Stacey
a fat pumper