[IP] (diabetics are uninsurable in the state of AZ)

I live right outside of Phoenix in AZ and I have been able to get insurance
being on a pump!  On our latest COBRA we paid $1300 a month and yet one of
our own plans we have had was like $600 a month.  Now we are back to  getting
 "regular employer sponsored medical insurance" so "only" like $500 a month. In
AZ you CAN get medical insurance though!!

~ShawnaLT in AZ on IP & _www.DiabeticMommy.com_
(http://www.DiabeticMommy.com)   too