Re: [IP] How do I get a pump?

 Thanks for everyone's help. I called my doctor and she gave me the reps number
for my area. I already talked to him and he got the process started. I am so
excited to start pumping and maybe my numbers will finally get better. My
numbers are just all over the road. There seems to be no rhyme nor reason no
matter what I do. Every day I eat only 9 carbs for breakfast and inject 20 units
of Novolog. Sometimes I BS will be 124 afterwards and now today it is 184
afterwards. geesh The only thing that I am doing different today is that I have
been very active this morning. It makes no sense. I am really hoping the pump
helps. Kat