Re: [IP] News on my new pump

 Allen, this is excellent news! I am very happy for you and if my endo told
me I was too fat for a pump I would not only fire him/her, I would also ask
"and what is the theory behind this statement?" if it was 'motivation' then
that dr. needs to be treating animals in a veterinary clinic!

***I have to object to the above....my rotten animals deserve better!
Linda & Dax
 Check out the new AOL. Most comprehensive set of free safety and security
AOL Mail and more.