Re: [IP] News on my new pump

Congratulations to you, Allen, on all of your improvements!  I know you
lost the weight without "trying" but give yourself a round of applause
for all the hard work it takes to get started on an insulin pump.  Great
job!!!  I wish more patients were as proactive as us.

Antonio in LA,Age 40, Type 1 since 1993