Re: [IP] How do I get a pump?

Usually, the way MM works is that the order has to be placed by the pump
rep that services your doctor.  Even if you never have physical contact
with him or her, you can contact MM to find out who that person is and
get their name and number.  Then, call them and leave a message telling
them your intentions.  If they don't get back to you in 2 maybe 3 days,
then call MM and talk to the Sales Manager.

Antonio in LA,Age 40, Type 1 since 1993