Re: [IP] Food digests slower than insulin is active

If you have a problem like this, you should have it evaluated by a
physician.  It could be gastroparesis, either from diabetic autonomic
neuropathy, or it could be from something else.  Once you know
definitively what it is, then you can find the best solution for that
specific problem.

Antonio in LA,Age 40, Type 1 since 1993