RE: [IP] News on my new pump

Allen, this is excellent news! I am very happy for you and if my endo told
me I was too fat for a pump I would not only fire him/her, I would also ask
"and what is the theory behind this statement?" if it was 'motivation' then
that dr. needs to be treating animals in a veterinary clinic!

Very happy to hear that you are doing well. If you don't mind what insulin
pump are you using?

Ed Miller  T1 Animas IR1250/Humalog pumping since '03