[IP] How do I get a pump?

If you have called MiniMed and not received a call back, I recommend you
use the procedure I employed when I called MiniMed but could not remember
the full name of my area representative.  I asked to be connected to the
sales manager for my area; I left a message on her voice-mail that I
wanted to get a 722, but could not recall my rep's name.  The rep called
me back in an hour or two.  The 722 is scheduled to arrive today.