[IP] News on my new pump

December 5th - Started with my new pump a1c was 13.8

TODAY visited the endo... not quite two months and the a1c is 7.2

My previos endo (that I fired because she said that she would not get me a
pump until I lose 50 pounds) would not give me a pump.  The new one did the
GAD 65 and found that I am actually type I not II and needed it.

Woo hoo!!!! I feel much better now... and here's the bonus.

The lipids, cholesterol, and triglycerides NORMAL
The liver enzymes NORMAL

Everything that was wrong is now NORMAL!

And I have dropped 35 pounds without trying.

Can you imagine the "YOU WERE WRONG" letter I am going to write Dr. "You're
too fat for a pump".

Needless to say... I'm walking on sunshine today in spite of the sub zero