From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of S. Pruitt
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2007 10:30 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Pump Accessories

 We have our Cozmo in the mail and awaiting delivery. I am looking through
our
CDE's list of emergency supplies to have on hand. This got me to
thinking...aside from the normal supplies; insets, batteries, software etc.
what
are some accessories you wouldn't want to do without for your pump.

  Sebastian is 11 and very active in sports. He will be on Cozmo with the
Cleo
insets. Any recommended accessories or gadgets that would be helpful to him?

  Thanks :)

  Mercedes
  Mom to Sebastian 11, DXed 11/4/05