[IP] polyglandular autoimmune syndrome

Is there an actual test for this?

According to the site I went to, there are three types:

Type 1 - one smptoms was yeast infections

Type 2 - one of the symptoms was early menopause

Type 3 - one of the symptons was Type 1 diabetes.

I had constant yeast infections until I was dx with dm at age 52. I had my
last period at 43. My thyroid always tests ok but every doctor that every
checks it thinks it is hard and does a blood test.

The only reason I would want to know is the connection with my kids.

email @ redacted
dx Type 1 1/2002
Cozmo pumping since 1/2003
CoZmore pumping & testing since 09/02/04