[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V8 #693

In a message dated 1/31/2005 7:48:14 PM, email @ redacted
writes:

I am T1 and so are both of my brothers. They each have 2 children over 20 and
more.
I have one in College over 20. None of these 5 children are diabetic. One
brother's children have children of their own who are not young and are not
diabetic.
My late cousin had T1 and had one son who is grown and is not diabetic

GO FOR IT!

Susan